Ratings for Dr. Yshay Shlesinger

Great office and caring staff. Dr. Shlesinger is simply amazing!!!!! I have been seeing him for my thyroid and now for diabetes. Excellent care and now my husband and daughter both see him. I highly recommend this office for hormonal problem and I understand they also treat for primary care.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I have seen Dr. Shlesinger and his PA and both are just great. I have thyroid cancer and they took care of me with compassion and understanding. Staff is very caring and Helpful. I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Doctor is arrogant and won't listen. Over-charges for your file info. Front office staff do not have a clue and usually ignore pnts. The P.A. who helps Dr. Shlesinger is not knowledgeable or communicative. I don't know how to tell you more about his practice without sounding hateful. Buyer beware.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Very good experience. Wait was a bit long for an appointment but my diabetes is so much better controlled. Staff very responsive and friendly. Overall excellent experience

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

The friendliest office I have ever been to. Doctor and staff are just wonderful. I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Extremely knowledgeable, friendly and especially interested in my health. Up to date on the most current testing and treatment available. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking an endocrinologist

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Great doc. nice personality and professional. highly recommended

flag | Submitted June 2, 2007

Shortest wait ever at a doctor's office. Very efficient office and friendly staff. Great medical care and overall excellent experience.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

Long wait but worth it. Dr. Shlesinger turned my life around with his treatment recommendation. Very pleasant and excellent bed side manners. Caring staff and overall great experience.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

Very knowledgable and compassionate and great bed side manners. very friendly staff

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Dr. Yshay Shlesinger's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Danville, CA