Ratings for Dr. Jennifer C. Tate-Brasseaux

I had radial keratotomy in Baton Rouge about 25 years ago, and it was not too successful. For the last 15 or 20 years I've complained to no less than 10 or 12 Optometrist checking my eyes and fitting me for glasses that it seemed that I was looking thru water. Doctor Tate listened to me and determined that scar tissue from the procedure done 25 years earlier was causing my problem. The problem could only be corrected to 20/60 with glasses,she tried several different options available to her, conferred with other Doctors to determine how to help me see clearly again. Well after several fittings Doctor Tate was able to find contact lens that improved my vision to 20/20. She's an excellent Doctor, great person, and will go the extra mile and time to help you. All of this done for me at no extra cost. If you don't use Dr. Tate you are truly using 2nd best Doctors. Thanks Dr. Tate for my vision back.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Office had me in/out very quick. Thorough exam informed me of risks and corrective action.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012