Ratings for Dr. Carol S. Nichols

Very disrespectful woman. Would wait to see her for 1 hour plus and would see her for 5 min. I was having seizures and she didn't run one test, told me they weren't necessary and cost too much. She gave me prescriptions for seizure meds 2 different times after suffering horrible side effects I wanted off of them. I told her I didn't want to play the med game and she told me, "unfortunately I play the medicine game". That was the last time I saw her. She is not worth the time or money.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Went in for headaches. Past history of migraines. Headaches had changed. Was diagnosed with migraines...um not alot of information. I tried to elaborate on a question when first asked and was told to answer her question as I rambled.This was first couple of minutes. It was not a good first meeting just didn't feel like she listened

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I passed out was taken to ER, MRI of brain done. Scheduled to see Dr. Nichols, my left arm was numb for a month after ER visit. It was a month before I got into see her. She said, "If I think about it my left arm would be numb, too." Did not go back to see her?

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

my left side was numb for a month. she told me if she thought about it her left side would be numb also? I was having TID's 2-3 times a week. I found a different dr. would not recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Not helpful and I felt she pushed me off onto another Dr. because of lack of knowledge on her part.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

I really like Dr. Nichols. She is always very respectful of my time and makes an effort to be punctual. She takes my concerns seriously and never trivializes my symptoms.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

I didnt like her. She wasnt very nice. She was abrupt and didnt really give me the answers to my questions.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

Dr. Nichols was very professional and knowledgeable. I felt that she valued my time and took my concerns to heart.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2006

Dr. Carol S. Nichols's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Spartanburg, SC