Ratings for Dr. Jonathan B. Spages

I attended his talk yesterday as he advertised it on "The Record" newspaper. I was surprised to see the advertisement because good doctors do not advertise for their services in the newspaper. His talk was good and convincing, but he did not allow us to ask any question. He gave examples that were scary and in one occasion he said "a woman was coming for a treatment to see him and on her way she passed out because she did not listen to his advice". Anyway, he is not a doctor of diabetes and I do not trust to put myself for his treatment.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

be very careful this is very expensive and does not take insurance.The treatment is diet of high protein and no whites plus he sells you expense supplements that are 3 times more costly than similar products. Insist on you using his preferred labs which are also expensive and costly.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Stay away! Stay Away! Doesn't take insurance and uses other Drs name for lab work. If he was qualified the insurance would cover. $10,000 is 6 months of treatment is not normal.. Stay away!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Waiting time was sometimes over 1 hr.. Dr pushed for lab test but was using a another dr's name. Clearly he is not qualified. STAY AWAY

Submitted October 12, 2015

Before starting the lipo light program I was extremely discouraged, frustrated, moody, and severely depressed. I would eat away the stress and was hooked on soda and embarrassed to go out with my family. The worst was paying for a tummy tuck and watching results go down the drain. I did my research and this place came and saved the day!!!! After only 1 week I feel 10 times better and more motivated than ever and have lost alot of body fat and weight!!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

My health was very poor and I had no energy. Now since the lipo light and medical weight loss treatments I get up with lots of energy, I have lost 18lbs already and I am more active then I've ever been. I am very happy!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Before Lipo-Light, I was dieting but not taking off the inches quick enough. Mid Section not going quick enough. This is my 5th Lipo-Light session and I'm watching my weight and inches go down quickly. 5 sessions, 5 pounds, & 5 inches!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Every day the same pain, in the same places. The weather did not matter. My work load did not matter. A good night's sleep did not matter. My husband would give me long rub downs and still the pain was there. Well along came Dr. Spages and his wonderful crew. Dr. Ju explained everything, asked countless questions, reviewed my X-Rays, blood results, etc. She rolled up her strong fingers and you know she's very bright, and worked her magic. All the needles, all of the visits were worth it. I feel good to be pain free after 12 long, long, and very long years. I am dancing again because I can. My house looks beautiful because I can clean it without the pains in my back, knees, feet, and ankles. Pedro tells me my posture is so much better from when I first started. My sleep pattern is so well improved and so welcoming. Thank you. Thank you to all of the "BEST" people I have ever had to look out for my health. If you ever need a lift, remember Sandra Lambert thanks you and I appreciate your care.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Diabetes was destroying me; kidney, eyes, shins, feet. Weight was up and was hard to lose. Depression was with me every day. I was working very hard to stay in a good frame of mind, which would come and go. I was being given more and more meds to combat these problems. My energy was very limited. Eyes, feet, kidneys, have returned to good health. Depression has lifted. Energy is fantastic. Decrease in meds with a goal to stop all together. Weight loss around 30 pounds. Exercise more, meditate more, I have taken up yoga/thi chi. Over all enjoying life a lot more. Playing in a rock and roll band and flying with energy. My family doctor said the inside of my body has restored to a healthy 25 years old male. I am 60 years old.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

When I started, my feet were numb, and my legs were a little numb. Since I receive the treatment, I noticed a significant reduction of numbness from my feet/legs.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014