Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Yoo

I saw Dr. Yoo many years ago for a labiaplasty procedure. I was young and nervous at the time, but he was very kind and supportive. He was easily accessible. He's not one to shy from explaining all the risks and benefits of the procedure. Needless to say, the surgery went very well and I'm extremely happy. He's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I saw Dr. Yoo for DIEP flap reconstruction after a breast cancer dx. and was very impressed with him. He was forthcoming with information, very caring and gave as much time as I needed at appointments. The surgery was successful and the results were excellent. I was extremely happy with his care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I went in to have Dr. Yoo examine my broken nose and fractures around my eyes which sustained in an automobile accident which he was not concerned about so much as wanting me to get a face lift!

Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Michael J. Yoo's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)