Ratings for Dr. Erin L. Boynton

First assessment of the day...she was an hour late...no apologies and then met with me for 20 minutes, had me walk about 5 feet in front of her, sit down and check my reflexes in my legs, pulled the colar out from the back of my sweater and looked down it and declared a bit of excersize and I would be good as new. That visit was followed up with a 10 page report on how the accident could not possibly have hurt my shoulders..which she did not even bother to look at, and there was nothing wrong with me...hmm...My orthopedic surgeon is one of the top 10 in Toronto...luckily not Dr Boynton...2 surgeries, a permanent disability & chronic pain. She has allowed the mighty $$ from the insurance companies to blind her to the systimatic pro defence inaccurate reorts she is putting out....what happened to that brilliant surgeon to the sports community? Obviously lost in the all might dollar. Oh and at the end of the 20min in which she talked for 18 and looked at me for 2, she said it was a pleasure meeting me and then gave me a bracelet that she made by hand.....what....give me a bauble so I will be blinded to her coming report or maybe she thought we could be besties....not....is that even ethical...her report if not so comical bordered on...it's not even worth saying....you know what I mean....fortunately I have read so many court files where the judges completely agree with my comments and dismiss her reports....one would think the defence insurance companies would stop usiing her. So no....I do not recommend her, ethically I could not. Luckily her opinion does not matter.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr. Erin just works for insurance companies and is tries to dismiss or totally devalues claims said I was injures but not car accident to try to put me on the street.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

This doctor did a defence medical, worked for insurance company and is not honest or forthright in her findings

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Erin L. Boynton's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.