Ratings for Dr. Dragoslav Gvozdjan

Far and away the worst psychiatrist I have ever seen. I have taken 2 Rx's for several years, which are commonly prescribed to treat their respective conditions. I changed insurance and needed a new provider. I sent medical records 4 days before my appointment. He told me a diagnosis I received years ago was inaccurate, because "most providers don't do it right." He does not trust medical records from other providers and does not read them. He told me that the Rx's I take, which have had a profoundly positive effect on my quality of life (at no point did he ask me about their effects), were actually not helping me at all, and doing far more harm than good. He came across as patriarchal and aloof, uninterested in my experience with either Rx, or the notes from other board certified doctors, collected over several years. He implied that people frequently sell their Rx drugs on the street. He said that my condition was most likely a personal rather than chemical issue. The experience was thoroughly awful. I wouldn't recommend this guy to my enemies.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016