Dr. David M. Lans

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David M. Lans

I have only Good Things to Say about Dr. Lans, Wonderful, Caring, Excelllent Bedside Manner, and Expertise in his field. My visits with him were great. He cares for his patients, and helps them with the best treatment he can give. I feel he is one of a kind. There are not many Doctors like him who spend a good amount of time with thier patients, he listens carefully, and then speaks to you at length about your health issues. Truly one of the Best Doctors I have seen.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Lans is by far an excellent Doctor. He is superb with his knowledge of health issues. He spent a lot of time with me, and tried to help me the best he could with the many questions I had. I will check in the future if he still accepts my insurance. If so I will go back to visit him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I have never written a review of a doctor before but somehow felt compelled to do so. Dr. LANs is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. His expertise and knowledge far surpass many ( if not ALL!) in his field! He is truly one in a million....literally! I just can't say enough about him. I wish he accepted my insurance and that his office was located closer to my home....but all I can say is he is well with the trip AND the expense, no doubt!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Very caring, very knowledgable ... always takes time to do a total and complete workup.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Wonderful Doctor best in his fields of medicine. Cares about patients and has a very caring and compitent staff which is very unusual. Does not take alot of insurances but is worth paying out of pocket.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr.Lans is very compasionate & caring a true Doctor in every way. his staff is very professional & courtious

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

long wait, staff unpleasant at times, doesn't take most insurances, doc ok but seems not too interested in followingup problems

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. Lans and his staff is the best in his field. I love this doctor so very much. He takes his time to explain and assist you in every possible way that he can. His staff is very professional and very friendly. I've recommended all my friends and family members to Dr. Lans. Dr. Lans always goes above and beyound his duty to help you.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Very knowledgeable. Takes time to answer all your questions. Caring and concerned about patients. Highly recommend. Office wait is sometimes a bit long...but you're getting a good doctor...so wait!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2006

Dr. David M. Lans's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in New Rochelle, NY