You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Maria Sampalis

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Very nice Doctor explains things so you understand it.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

She has great bedside manner! Answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

She fit me in bifocal contacts the first try!! This is my new eye doctor!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Very nice Doctor and very helpful in telling me what I needed for glasses. I got transitions and love them!

Submitted July 9, 2014

Horrible attitude. Simply horrible. Staff/Maria wouldn't explain charges, acted like she is everything, and kept saying that eye exam is for glasses only, contact eye exam is apparently something else... I left and went somewhere else.

Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr Sampalis is great! I had seen another Doctor 1 week ago and came to her for a second opinion and found out I had a retinal tear! She saved my eye! I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

This Doctor is great! Friendly and explains things easy to understand.She showed me what the back part of my eye looks like. Really Cool! My last doctor didn't have that.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Maria Sampalis's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 2007)

Harvard-Pilgrim

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can see better out of my bifocal CL that she fit me in than the glasses I got!"

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice Doctor explains things so you understand it."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Never have I had such a pleasant experience, routine eye exam was comfortable and easy! "

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She has great bedside manner! Answered all my questions."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very personable. It was an excellent experience! I will recommend this office to everyone!"

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She fit me in bifocal contacts the first try!! This is my new eye doctor!"

September 12, 2014