Ratings for Dr. Affan Akhtar

I've seen this doctor since 2007, and although he is practicing now 70 miles away hasn't stopped making my trips when needed. Love him....honestly.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I live in the UK and travel to the US often. Dr Akhtar has a top international reputation and so on my every visit I make a point to see him. I have used a number of Podiatrists here and UK, but only Dr Akhtar was able to identify and resolve my condition. His knowledge and understanding is second to none. He is very caring and supportive making each visit a joy. I can not recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Great doctor! He was able to answer all of my questions and explain anything I had trouble understanding. I would not hesitate to go back.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

The wait time is unbearable! This is the 4th visit here and I am waiting over a half hour to be seen.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

This doctor is fine, but run very far because of the office staff. The office staff was disorganized, rude, and very unknowledgeable. The doctor is fine, but I would never go back because of the office staff.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I saw the doctor yesterday. Unlike the previous doctor, he defined my problem and set my goals. He related to my sports related problem, and made me content. I'm very satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

I've been seeing Dr Akhtar for 2 years for various problems concerning me and my children. I do not have another Dr I'd recommend more. My children love him and his humor. His staff inform me of all labs as soon as they get them.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Dr. was extremely vague when explaining and advising surgery. After surgery was complete, Dr. claimed the procedure was successful. There is still alot of pain and Dr. continues to be vague and unhelpful. I no longer have faith in his ability or his communication so have sought another physician.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Doctor A is AWESOME. He knows his stuff and is extremely personal. Been to at least 10 foots docs, and he is by far the BEST!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Wonderful bedside manner, listens attentively to his patients and takes time to explain everything!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Dr. Affan Akhtar's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Healthnet