Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Wallace

Great Experience! Dr. Wallace was professional, thorough and took the time to listen to my concerns. He not only discussed the options with me but the implications of each as well. He paid attention to the details I felt other Doctors brushed off- I was very impressed with him and his staff!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

HORRIBLE! You would think that the doctor would be more personable being a new patient but woo was that far from it. Horrible bed side manner. Didn't even try to make a quick chat with my 2yr old the patient. After that horrible experience, I decide to give him another try because what he prescribe did help my daughters cough and in the end that prevails over a shitty personality. I had my husband go to the Newark location to do a follow up and guess what, no one was there. I did not even get a courtesy phone call to let the working parents know that he would be in surgery. There are knowledgeable doctors out there with better bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Front office was unaware of how to correct complications with Blue Cross and Medicare billing procedures, despite assuring me she had done medical billing for 25 years. I had to show her my explanation of benefits from Medicare to finally convince her that there was a problem with her process. It's just a good thing I had done medical billing as well and was able to insist that there was something wrong with her billing process, or I could have paid a lot of unnecessary out-of-pocket costs.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Mark A. Wallace's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Amerigroup