Ratings for Dr. Louis S. Stryker

Excellent Dr. He did an Ante rior double hip total replacment on me and gave me my life back, Excellent bedside manners, I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr Stryker is the best. His staff was great to me and I don't think I could say anything wrong about him or his procedures his bedside manner anything. I will continue to go to him as long as I can and when it comes to fixing the other hip he will be my man:)

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Stryker is arrogant,dismissed my explanation of symptoms and acted in a violent manner to my questions. I highly encourage anyone to not use this physician and seek care elsewhere. A thorough examination of me was not performed so Dr. Stryker misdiagnosed my condition .This left me in extreme pain. Upon an MRI ordered from another doctor was I correctly diagnosed. I encourage everyone to look at his profile at the Texas Medical Board website.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Between my wife and I , we have had 9 orthopedic surgeries at several facilities around the world. Never, in all of my experiences, have I witnessed a more unprofessional handling of pre-op procedures than Dr. Strykers staff. In nearly a months time, no one informed us of the name of the hospital, the report time or time of surgery (we do not live in San Antonio and must drive 2 plus hours), she was not instructed as to what med.'s to take or not take prior to surgery, when to stop eating or drinking water. We were told that the surgery would take approx. 4 hours and she would be in the hospital approx. 3-4 days. I have made 4 or 5 attempts to contact the staff to obtain this information and haven't got it yet. I even called one hospital (chosen at random) to see if I could get the information. I did find where the surgery was scheduled and was told the only orders they had was to report 30 minutes prior to the scheduled surgical time. I can only rate Dr. Strykers staff as un-professional.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Dr. Stryker performed my hip replacement surgery and I am doing very well.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Louis S. Stryker's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2007)

MSP/BC Med