Ratings for Dr. Elana R. Deutsch

I’ve never felt as confident in an OBGYN as I do with Dr. Deutsch. I feel that she genuinely cares about her patients and that she is a great diagnostician. I know 10 women that use her and they all think she is awesome!! Try her………. you’ll like her style.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I've been avoiding going to the gyn for a few years because I couldn't find a good dr. A friend recommended Dr. Deutsch and after 3 appointments she managed to help solve several issues I'd been having for years. I couldn't be happier with her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I have been her patient for years she is wonderful and knowledgeable. Most of all she is extremely thorough. I think the world of her- I've had other ob/gyn's in the past but I love that she delivered our baby and I have my stepdaughter's see her as well. I drive almost 40 minutes to her office because of what a good dr she is. I hope she's in practice here in S Florida for as long as I am alive!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

please be careful with this doctor, not accurate diagnosis, not knowledgeable ,it seems she needs more experience, not ease of appointment as she's working in the few places, never come back!!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I don't know what these other reviews have a problem with. I love dr Deutsch. I would never go anywhere else. She's very caring and feel like she's my friend. She really looks out for her patients and she's very kind

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

She is not very detailed. She leaves you trying to figure out alot of the information on your own.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Very unprofessional. Not knowledgeable. Seems sweet at first but don't let the nice looks fool you she is a shedevil! When I questioned her about certain tests I got billed for she went off on me... How dare I wondering why a yeast infection is a 1,000 bill to my insurance. Switched doctors immediately yet I'm still getting unpaid bills in the mail from 5 MONTHS ago that I have receipts that I paid for. Whole office is a joke!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Elana R. Deutsch's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal