Ratings for Dr. Dustin R. Materi

my family and i fell in love with Dr. Materi and his family. He went above and beyond to help our entire family, and when my husband was unexpectedly laid off, he and "Grandma" have been great working with us while we find work. we still owe him some, but more than money, we will always owe him our loyalty. He has always treated us with respect, even when everyone else didnt. we miss not having our adjustments, and have learned to live with the pain again. if we can ever find work close to his office again, we'll be back. he was working to reverse my damage from arthritis and car wrecks. he also found that my husband had fractured his back when he was bucked off a horse! he was great with each of us, and we all got the individualized care that we needed, not the "cookie-cutter" treatments that we had before from several different docs. most of the time, he could run his hand-held instrument down my back and tell me exactly where i hurt. we owe him our unending gratitude. God bless.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. Dustin R. Materi's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Sundance, WY