Ratings for Dr. Holly K. Wyneski

I came to Dr.Wyneski after years of many UTI’S. She diagnosed and found problem and have not had a UTI in the two years since. Very good Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I saw dr.wyneski for six months,l was sent to her from my gyn.all she did for me was give me meds and did nothing for my bladder prolapse!!!! I would not recommend her,find another doctor!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. W did not give me advice or suggestions on what to do for my problem, nor did she give me my urinalysis results. Had to ask her about it. Waited 1 hour and 10 minutes for this physician, without anyone letting me know why she was so late.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Staff was not explaining things clearly to my mom (I was there with her, I am POA), and was not listening when she said she didn't understand. Didn't explain treatment options, just picked one that required my mom do things she is not able to do due to low vision (Fuchs Dystrophy) and degraded dexterity in her right arm due to past broken shoulder (all reviewed at beginning of session). When we rejected this treatment option, the nurse brought Dr. W in who basically just gave us an angry lecture that mom should not be living at home anymore. Mom does just fine at home!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Holly has a beautiful office, staff is so friendly and caring. This is one of the best dr's I have been to in a long time. She really takes the time to listen to what is wrong with you. and helps you understand the problem. She has a heart and treats you like a family member not like a pay cheak.. I would recomend Dr. Holly Wyneski to anyone I knew and then some. It does not matter if you have to sit in a waiting room a few extra minutes. Look at it this way. she is taken her time with her patience, if she didn't people would complain about that. I personally like the wait I know that Im not going to be told what ever and pushed out the door like at most dr's offices... She gets an (A) from me. and I live in lorain county but Id travel farther to keep her as my urologist. It is hard to find Dr's that care and she cares.and so does her staff

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Very disappointed in how I was treated over billing issues. I also feel that if she has so much imput into Womens Connection, she should have a geater understanding of all womens issues relating to the pelvis and mechanical functioning. She apparently has not much background in understanding what SIJD is and the symptomology of it and relation to over active bladder.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Holly K. Wyneski's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)