Ratings for Dr. Ruth M. Cline

I've been going to this office for many years. Every time I go the staff is very professional and caring. People may make comments about the wait time or being overbooked but many patients do not take into consideration the time it takes to meet with each individual patient. I personally work in a doctor's office and when doctors are running behind, usually because they are making sure they are doing their job correctly, it puts the whole day behind. With this office and Dr. Cline I have had no problems. She makes you feel comfortable and she genuinely cares about you. I have never had to wait more than 30 minutes over my appointment time.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

She would be ideal if she was at another practice. Athens OBGYN is always too overbooked, have to wait months for a checkup, and when you do get there be prepared to spend 4 hours there. Office staff and nurses are rude and make this wait even less enjoyable.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I recommend this doctor and this office to anyone wanting a professional and caring staff.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. Cline did emergency surgery on me in the ER after just looking at my ultrasound results only and did not do a CT scan and the Ultrasound results showed torsion and so she went on with emergency surgery. Come to find out I did not ever have torsion and she messed up in surgery and failed to tell me things that happened in surgery. I called her after surgery still in pain and for 6 weeks all she did was give me pain pills. Here I am 2 and a half months out and she still keeps doing nothing to help me or find out my problems. I would never recommend Dr. Cline to anyone. You have to wait forever and in the end she does not find out what is wrong with you any how. You will probably end up with surgery and you did not need it.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Cline for many years and just love her. She is very knowledgeable and helps you out no matter what. A wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

We had fertility issues and she went above and beyond the normal role of OB. She worked closely with a specialist and, once pregnant, offered services above and beyond what we paid for. She truly put me and my family's well-being first. I LOVE Dr. Cline.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Very long wait time - over 90 min. to actually see the dr. I don't know if I'll go back; the dr. was pleasant enough but I couldn't help but feel I was one of many many patients that she had to get through. The nurses are fine; the front office staff borders on unfriendly. Again; this is a very busy practice so maybe I just need a smaller practice.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010