Ratings for Dr. Yvonne Cargill

I was a FTM at 43. She was amazing! Yes, you had to wait, but it was worth it. She was very knowledgeable and very helpful. I had her personal cell number and she fit me into her schedule more than once. Her first concern was always the health of my baby and myself.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

High-risk patient with rare congenital disease, and my baby had been struggling and was very small for gestational age. Cargill was filling in for my regular OB, and I am so glad I don't have to see her regularly. Waiting three hours for her to walk in and brusquely ask me if I needed anything else from her after, legitimately, less than two minutes wasn't just rude, it was unprofessional. I had to ask a nurse what the baby's weight and percentile was because she never told me -- and it turns out, the news was good! the baby was growing! She incoherently cited "studies" about how being on oxygen can harm the baby, and when I asked if she was saying she recommended I come off the oxygen (which three doctors -- my high risk OB, my adult congenital cardiologist, and my thrombosis doctor, together had signed off on), she threw her hands up in the air and said, "ignore me, then!" It's not just that she's cold, it's that I don't understand what her advice is, and as a high-risk patient, that's very stressful. Happy to go back to my regular OB next week.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

I can't imagine have seeing anyone else through my pregnancy. Dr Yvonne Cargill was my OB for my second pregnancy. Dr Cargill is a very knoledagable and professional. Through this pregnancy I was sent for tests for my allergies and and carefully monitored by her throughout my gestational diabetes. This doctor doesn't take any risks and is precise. If you go with Dr Cargill you are in the best possible hands- high risk or not!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Dr. Cargill is a wonderful OB. I had a great experience with her as a first timer. She answered all my questions, I didn’t feel rushed at all. My baby was breech and she performed the csection. The operation went very smoothly and my incision looks great. I would highly recommend her and would definitely go back to her if we decide to have a second child.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Was my OB for both my children. Excellent care. I am very thankful for her care.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Doctor Cargill saved my twins lives. If I hadn't switched to her my boys would not be with me today. Forget about her Bed side manner, she does her job exceptionally well and that's what we need. Thank you doctor Cargill. I will never forget you!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

She may be very knowledgeable but waiting for almost 2 hrs with every appt just to see her for 5 minutes. Not very involved with soon to be mother, seems like shes either overworked or just forced to vlbe there.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr Cargill is simply the best. Stated she is an expert is grossly understating her abilities. She is without question one of the most knowledgeable doctors in her field. We were fortunate enough to be matched with Dr Cargill to oversee the high risk pregnancy of our twin girls. She gave us exceptional care and help throughout our pregnancy. Dr Cargill gave us piece of mind when we needed it and was extraordinarily thorough in our preventative care. She even took the time to visit us in the hospital after their birth to ensure everything was on track. She was available on weekends and evenings to review our blood-work and called to check in regularly after hours. With her help we now have two healthy and happy 1 month old girls at home. Dr Cargill is simply the best. Thank you for all you’ve done for our family. To address the comments on here that she is cold or disrespectful, it's simply not true at all. She is a well trained medical professional there to give you the best possible care. She is not there to be your new facebook friend or coddle you, you are not going to a baby shower. Dr. Cargill's role is to give you exceptional medical care for you and your baby. Sometimes that means being direct and honest. What you need most at this time is someone that is direct and honest about what is best for you and your child. Dr Cargill is always professional, polite, direct and honest. Her "bedside manner" is perfect and well fit for her role in your care. We cannot say enough good things about the compassionate care we received. Our family would give her 6 stars if we could!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr. Cargill and her staff were treating me very disrespectfully on my list appointment, with her, at Civic hospital.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr. Cargill assisted my husband and I through a high risk first trimester that ended at 17 weeks in loss. I was so glad she was our doctor, as I don't think I would have been able to get through that time without her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018