Ratings for Dr. Yvonne Cargill

I can’t t imagine seeing any other doctor Other than Dr Yvonne Cargill. Her diligence, knowledge and above all grace has made my short pregnancy a more humane one. She is always available to answer questions, she will not leave any stones unturned. She truly cares about her patients. I hope to have her as my OBGYN in the near future.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

First time here and being pregnant. Front staff was not friendly and dismissive. Nurse was more knowledgeable then the doctor but lack of communication and sharing information. Having to ask for my results from previous testing instead of them being provided. Dr. Is always late, a ridiculous amount of time. Also, not helpful or knowledgeable regarding my file. Felt as though she had better things to be doing and not providing me the attention needed to address my questions being a first time mother. She also, kept looking inside my file and flipping through the pages every time I asked a question. The answers are not found in my file. My appointment got interrupted, where she was needed to take a call. She did not excuse herself or apologize - just walked out during our conversation, for her to NEVER return. My partner and I waiting for an hour and had to go to ask if she was returning. The nirse had to track her down and said that yes, it was mandatory for us to stay. She came back into the room, again no apology and said "did you guys have any other questions?" At that point we were pissed. Stuck around even longer for no reason. She also told me she would prescribe me some medication for my sickness and I never received it. My experience was awful! Being pregnant for the first time and having Cargill as my doctor has ruined my pregnacy experience as a whole. I am very disappointed and will be asking for a referral to another doctor. I do not feel comfortable nor do I believe I am in good hands with receiving the proper care staying with her for the rest of my pregnancy. I do not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Amazing doctor! Amazing staff at the civic hospital!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I was a FTM at 43. She was amazing! Yes, you had to wait, but it was worth it. She was very knowledgeable and very helpful. I had her personal cell number and she fit me into her schedule more than once. Her first concern was always the health of my baby and myself.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

High-risk patient with rare congenital disease, and my baby had been struggling and was very small for gestational age. Cargill was filling in for my regular OB, and I am so glad I don't have to see her regularly. Waiting three hours for her to walk in and brusquely ask me if I needed anything else from her after, legitimately, less than two minutes wasn't just rude, it was unprofessional. I had to ask a nurse what the baby's weight and percentile was because she never told me -- and it turns out, the news was good! the baby was growing! She incoherently cited "studies" about how being on oxygen can harm the baby, and when I asked if she was saying she recommended I come off the oxygen (which three doctors -- my high risk OB, my adult congenital cardiologist, and my thrombosis doctor, together had signed off on), she threw her hands up in the air and said, "ignore me, then!" It's not just that she's cold, it's that I don't understand what her advice is, and as a high-risk patient, that's very stressful. Happy to go back to my regular OB next week.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

I can't imagine have seeing anyone else through my pregnancy. Dr Yvonne Cargill was my OB for my second pregnancy. Dr Cargill is a very knoledagable and professional. Through this pregnancy I was sent for tests for my allergies and and carefully monitored by her throughout my gestational diabetes. This doctor doesn't take any risks and is precise. If you go with Dr Cargill you are in the best possible hands- high risk or not!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Dr. Cargill is a wonderful OB. I had a great experience with her as a first timer. She answered all my questions, I didn’t feel rushed at all. My baby was breech and she performed the csection. The operation went very smoothly and my incision looks great. I would highly recommend her and would definitely go back to her if we decide to have a second child.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Was my OB for both my children. Excellent care. I am very thankful for her care.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Doctor Cargill saved my twins lives. If I hadn't switched to her my boys would not be with me today. Forget about her Bed side manner, she does her job exceptionally well and that's what we need. Thank you doctor Cargill. I will never forget you!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

She may be very knowledgeable but waiting for almost 2 hrs with every appt just to see her for 5 minutes. Not very involved with soon to be mother, seems like shes either overworked or just forced to vlbe there.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018