Ratings for Dr. Brianne M. Kling

Dr. Kling is a wonderful doctor. She is very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. She really cares about her patients and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

My experience was ok until my spouse asked about immunizations. Her response was very unprofessional and made me very uncomfortable. From that point on she was rude and made it very clear that our opinion didn't matter. I will never refer her to anyone ever.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Love her and how much she cares about you as a patient.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

She made me feel really uncomfortable. Not professional with her humor. Took over an hour to see her. I had a procedure done and was so nervous. It was not a good experience. Her nurse was very kind to me though.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I picked Dr. Kling to deliver my first child because she was calm and supportive, and I loved her! Little did I know, my sister who is a year older than me had her deliver her first baby as well! There were some sudden complications in her delivery and Dr. Kling responded in a way that my sister didn't even know anything was wrong until they told her later!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I love her! When I moved to Omaha and switched to a new OBGYN I was so lucky to have found her! She is very considerate of your choices and very thorough on explaining things. Would definitely recommend!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

She is the very BEST gynecologist I have ever been to. She is patient and kind and is the most respectful doctor I have ever had when it comes to my personal choices. She explains everything and is thorough in both her explanations and quality of care. I highly recommend her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I am from Atlanta,new to Omaha and I was sooo not looking forward to having a new OBGYN but I am soooo glad I found Dr.Kling. I made my decision based on reviews and research. I love her and I refer all friends, co workers and strangers to her. Shes beautiful and knows her "stuff" lol. Very gentle and patient.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I love you dr kling you know this i always tell u this she became almost like a best friend best dr ever ......

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Kling is awesome! She is very friendly and helpful. She makes you feel comfortable and she is very encouraging!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Brianne M. Kling's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)