Ratings for Dr. Lori D. Hurst

This is the worst doctor I have ever had to deal with. I was overcharged and dragged for 6 months to get a refund. I gave her Valpack coupon and asked yet another time for a refund. She drew a contract with a payment plan to which I agreed and set up 2 more appts. for my child. Three days later after everything was set and done, my child had some work done and she got paid, I received a message from the doctor telling me that she's canceling all of my child's future appts. and wants to part ways. I was told that she won't treat my child any longer and that I should look for another orthodontist. The next day when I stopped by to get my child's records the doctor came out of her office and as I tried to ask her why was my child dropped and denied of treatment, she rudely told me that she doesn't want to talk to me and that there's nothing further to discuss. She's all about money and no compassion. What she has done to my family, was inhumane, degrading and demeaning.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014