Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Caldwell

Awesome success -- great advocate with insurance and great recovery

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

This doctor is ver rude and thinks he knows everything. He made the third back doctor I've been to, only to tell me that since there is nothing wrong with your legs then we can't do the surgery. I can't walk more than 10 minutes! I have heard nothing but negative things about him! He looks at you like your worthless and he doesn't need you in his office. Not my kind of Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Wouldn't recommend Dr Caldwell for any surgery. You will find yourself going for another surgery to fix what he didn't do right the first time ! More recovery time already 2 months in now another 3 or more months . Good luck if u choose him as your surgeon!!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Caldwell was very helpful in discussing what my problem was and the type of surgery he would do. I never felt pressured into anything and he will tell you if you do not need surgery or if he does not fell he can help you. i am very happy with what he did and the time he is willing to spend with a patient to make you comfortable and you understand all aspects of care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Caldwell,he is always willing to take the time to explain what the problem is and answer any questions that I have. He preformed my surgery on my back and I have very little pain and have been recovering at a rate that I didn't expect. I had a cyst that he had to get to that required major surgery to remove. When I was in recovery he explained my condition to family members in a way that they could understand and was willing to answer any questions. He also did three fusions.He visited me everyday that I was in the hospital and explained my progress. I would recommend Dr Caldwell for any kind of back issues that you may have. He won't put you through any procedures or testing that isn't needed.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Joseph M. Caldwell's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

GHI