Ratings for Dr. Richard G. Valenzuela

My Wife has had two shoulder replacements by dr. Valenzuela. Both have had excellent results. The surgerys were totally successful and with a low amount of pain. We would reconemd him to anyone. His manner is professional and he was able to be contacted throughout the entire recovery. I do not believe the patient who says he lost a year of his life. He or she probably did not listen to therapy recomendations or just like to whine.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I'm agreeing with the other reviewer. I have had several orthopedic surgeries and the one I had performed by him was horrendous. I have more complications now than I ever did. I am now having to seek out another surgeon to completely redo and fix all his mistakes. This doctor has taken a complete year away from my life and from my current prognosis another year is in the works.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. Valenzuela is nice guy, but not a very good surgeon at all, he just recently left his practice out of nowhere to take a job in Florida. He operated on me quite a few times, within the last year and made my situation worse, than it was before he got involved. I've never encountered a physician, who is so unsure of himeself and not know what to do and or how to surgically fix something. I did not have a very good experience at all with him, and my heart goes out to his patients and his partners in his practice, that he just bailed on, to take a job in Florida. I would never refer anyone to him at all.

Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. V is a first class orthopedic/sports medicine surgeon. He has great bed side manners and answers all of your questions and does superb work in the operating room also. He's the best.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012