Ratings for Dr. Joel R. Studin

The free consultation is a joke.. He spent like 4 minutes with me. This doctor keeps his patients waiting. No consideration at all. Will never use him or recommend.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I had a rhinoplasty 17 years ago. He made my nostrils too small. It became progressively harder to inhale and people around me even noticed my labored breathing. I just had a revision done.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I am a long time patient of Dr. Studin, he is a master at his craft, and he and his staff ensure you are well informed and the procedure goes smoothly. Dr. Studin will not do a surgery he isn't confident will give the patient pleasing results.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

After consulting with different plastic surgeons for a tummy tuck I decided to have it with Dr Studin. He sat with my mom and I, showed us pictures and assured me everything of how the surgery will be. Dr Studin is an amazing Doctor. His office staff are extremely professional, nice ,wonderful all and they were a great help every step of the way.I recommend Dr Studin 100%.Dr Studin y todo su grupo lo recomiendo 100%es un Dr maravilloso tengo la mejor opinión.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr.Studin since 1999. I had breast augmentation done in 1999 and was extremely happy. Now it's 2015 and I'm done having my kids. He gave me a breast lift along with smaller implants in February. I'm going for my Tummy Tuck in June. His staff is so amazing . They are all so caring and accommodating. Dr. Studin is so nice and I trust him 100% . I would recommend him a 100 times over !!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

After consulting for about a year with different plastic surgeons for a breast augmentation, Dr. Studin was highly reccomended to me. I am 28 years old and started with a B cup. I am now a 34D, under the muscle 425 cc silicone implants. My breasts look beautiful. I know I could have not had better reults with anyone else. My breasts look natural, symmetrical and my recovery was a breeze! I am so very happy I chose Dr.Studin. Even his office staff is amazing! Look no further, he is your plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I had several friends that used Dr. Studin for implants. I found him thorough, patient and very caring. I love the results. I went to three other consultations. No one spent close to as much time or took the effort to explain everything to me. I had to wait for the appointment but it was worth it.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

A great experience. Dr. Studin spent so much time explaining every little thing and he and Jaclyn were so so nice. I had an easy surgery and I love how I look. Ten stars!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I had my chin and nose done by Dr. Studin and it looks excellent. Surgery and staff great.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I went to Dr. Studin after MANY of my friends and their friends had him operate on them. His staff was exceptionally nice. He was incredibly informative and spent a very long time explaining the procedure and the choices. My breasts look fabulous and I had no pain to speak of at all. Can't say enough good things. My friends have had tummy and breast surgery. All as happy as me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Joel R. Studin's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1982)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Great Neck, NY