Ratings for Dr. Kimberly M. Hartzfeld

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Hartzfeld. Was SO disappointed when I found out she left Contemporary Care for Women to go to an office in Scottsdale. I am now without an ob/gyn. At first, I was a little apprehensive to go with her because she was so young, but she was amazing throughout my pregnancy and delivery. It kills me that she's all the way in Scottsdale now. For regular checkups, I wouldn't mind going that far, but if I get pregnant again, there's no way I'm going that far for all those appointments. Dr. Hartzfeld is personable, easy to talk to, and knows her stuff. I've also recommended two pregnant friends to her and they came away with the same experience.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! I saw Dr. Hartzfeld at Contemporary Care for Women in Gilbert, AZ. My pregnancy was very difficult, and I ended up being hospitalized for two months. Having a doctor who was so personable and kind during this time meant so much to me. She checked on me daily in the hospital, and on the weekends the on-call doctor from the practice would stop by. Eventually, when I was 28 weeks pregnant, I had a placental abruption, and I am so thankful Dr. Hartzfeld was there to perform the c-section that safely brought my tiny son into this world.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011