Ratings for Dr. Doede D. Donaugh

Years ago I was injured in an accident that damaged the left side of my body. For 35 years my left arm would go numb on occasion. If I had gas pains or other similar pains I would worry that I was having a heart attack. None of the MD's ever saw anything wrong, even had several EKG's. Mentioned it to Dr. Donaugh, she felt around my shoulder, decided that a rib was out of place. She then wrestled my left arm, did it again a month later. Haven't had a problem since. Now I search for DO's, have learned to prefer them over MD's. This took place in the clinic in Naalehu, that's why the lower marks for the staff, some of the Bay Clinic staff were snotty.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

love this lady! The adjustment actually started the fluid from my ear draining, relieving the pain in both my neck and my ear!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

She's out of the Na'alehu clinic on the south end of The Big Island. You'll love her.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012