Ratings for Dr. Margaret Waisman

I agree with the comment below. Went in for filler and botox. I think her product mist be diluted. After over $1,200.00 later, I saw little difference in both. Her work is not guaranteed. She will charge you again if you return because of little or no improvement. I am calling my credit card company to have the charges removed.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

This Women is a crook!Avoid her at all cost,if you can't than leave your wallet in the car for it will be taken from you! Thank God I found Esta Kronberg ,she is honest,and is really the best in Houston.It takes awhile to get in but that is what getting to see the best takes!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Saw the doctor for an evaluation of a spot on my face which she couldn't diagnose without a biopsy. Also got a filler.I told her I just wanted them softened. Because of the injections,my two marionette lines became multiple lines within a week. Depressed with an empty wallet.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Fabulous botox!!! Dr. Waisman is able to create a beautiful result. Youthful, but still expressive.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I found Dr. Waisman to be knowledgeable and caring. I have a technical background and I do my homework in choosing a medical professional. She has the credentials and her years of experience gave me even more confidence. She is a very young 65 and at the top of her game. Dr. Waisman immediately diagnosed my sun damaged face and arm condition and started me on a regimen that is clearing the problem up permanently, rather than me continuing with periodic freezing of the actinic keratoses by nitrogen. I have already recommended her to two other friends and they have told me they weresh well satisfied. I also like the fact that her office is NOT located inside the Texas Medical Center area. The Greenbriar location is very convenient to get to and there is plenty of free parking. It is also nice that her office is right on the first floor. You park and walk very little to get to her office.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

I like Dr. Waisman and what she does for my face. She has treated my acne over the years, and I finally plunged into getting help with my wrinkles! She put some shots into my laugh lines a month ago, and on my last visit, she put some Botox into me. She is an artist, and I look younger but still look like me--the way I used to look several years ago. I like the way she puts me at ease before the treatments, too.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

She spent a lot of time explaining my condition to me and then made sure that I was improving after I used the medicine she prescribed. I would definitely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Going to this office is about as pleasant an experience as going to a doctor can be. From the time I walked in, I felt welcome, and Dr. Waisman knew what I had and how to cure it. If I get another rash, I will see her again, and I will tell my friends how much she helped me.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Sweet and caring doctor. I didnt have insurance and she was going to write me a prescription for some antibiotics until she found out I didnt have insurance she gave me a month's worth of free samples so I didnt have to waste $200

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

I had a great experience. The doctor is very caring, and I felt comforted by her and her staff. I was able to see her in two days, and she helped me get rid of a rash on my face within two more days. I will definitely see her in the future for any skin problem. She knows her stuff and communicates well, and I trust her. She is the warmest doctor I have seen in Houston.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Dr. Margaret Waisman's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

• United Healthcare Dental