Ratings for Dr. Nicholas A. Plaisance

Dr. Nicholas Plaisance treated all of my family. He is a very professional person and he cares about your family. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a very intelligent, and knowledgeable orthodontist who have you smiling in no time!!!! Great staff!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Three of my children were seen by this orthodontist in the last 20 years. He has treated all of them with great professionalism, and he is extremely talented in the study of orthodontics. All of my children were treated promptly, and were in and out at the time of their follow up appointments. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of braces.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Very professional doctor. Excellent service and excellent staff. This doctor has been in the business a long time. He has to be close to retirement, so if you want a good doctor for braces soon, I'd recommend visiting Dr. Nicholas ASAP. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone. The receptionist has been with him since the day he opened his practice. Best of all, they treat you like family

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

I went to Dr. Plaisance to have a consultation for braces to close minimal spaces between my teeth. He is extremelely unprofessional! After he insulted and embarrassed me he went on to tell me how he could fix my teeth. No thank you Dr. Plaisance. If this is how you treat your patients then I wont be one of them. Statement of thought doctor: before you judge a patient take a look in the mirror. There is lots you could do to improve your own appearance. Hideous doctor!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013