Ratings for Dr. Margaret A. McGrath

Dr. McGrath is amazing to say the least. She is the best doctor I have ever had. I would say I was blessed to have found her. She takes the time to care. She remembers little things about you. She is polite, sweet, caring, compassionate, gentle, knowledgable, and so much more. She spends time with you listens to you no rushing. She actually cares your not just a number to her. She is the easiest doctor to talk to I feel so confortable around her. She has all the rare qualities in a doctor and I always know she has my best interest at heart. She has been my doctor for well over 8 years and I hope to have her for the rest of them too. She's young so hopefully I won't lose her to retirement for many many years. I don't know what I will do when she retires no one can even come close to her caliber of character

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I have used Dr. McGrath for many years now, and I will NEVER go to another Gyno doctor. She is so caring and takes all the time you need. I have never felt rushed and I have always had a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Dr. McGrath - well she is amazing! Very caring, and makes you feel important. She takes the time to listen and you never feel rushed. I appreciate her kindness, her personality, and her professionalism. I highly recommend her and am glad she is my GYN doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2006

Dr. Margaret A. McGrath's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)