Ratings for Dr. Jessica C. Eagan

I used to love going to Dr. Eagan, she is very friendly and kind. That being said, her office messed up my appointments twice without resolution so I gave up going to her, plus they made me wait a great deal of time (over 15 min). I switched to another dentist and found out I had all these cavities that Dr. Eagan never found, so I don't know how much I trust her skills. These were not new cavities and my current dentist said that they should have been treated before but weren't. I hope other people have better luck with her.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Miss. Eagan is a lovely, well mannered young lady with a lot of knowledge for her short years and a great Dentist, working in a very well organized practice, with a great staff that surely knows how to deal with the public. Parking is a bit complicated but it is worth it. Maggie V.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

I had been going to one dentist for over 20 years and then he moved out of state. I had to find a new dentist and I was scared to death. I was recommended to the group that Dr. Eagan works with and was lucky enough to be scheduled with her. Never have I met a dentist who is so fantastic and knowledgeable and truly cares about her patients. I had 4 porcelain veneers put in and she is extremely picky to make sure that everything is perfect. She keeps you informed every step of the way. Her assistants are as sweet as she is. I will NEVER go to another dentis other than Dr. Eagan again. Even when I move out of state I will fly down to have Dr. Eagan do any of my dental work. She is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011