Ratings for Dr. April L. Gay

My family and I adore Dr. Gaay. She is friendly, informative, patient, and caring. I fully trust her judgement in caring for my son’s health. The staff at Eagle Pediatrics was very friendly and patient. We could not have had a better experience.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

The staff was very friendly and Mrs. Gaay was so attentive to my daughter. she interacted with her and truly made her a part of the appointment and not just ignored her. Glad I switched to this facility.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

My experience was great!!!! If we were not moving I would have loved to keep April as my child’s doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Dr. Gaay is a wonderful physician. She and her staff are always professional and are great with children. The waiting area in the office is comfortable and has an area where children can play while you wait.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

Dr. Gaay is always so pleasant and treats patients with genuine care and concern.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

We love Dr Gaay! She is wonderful with our son with health issues and is willing to answer all of our questions. I'm so grateful we found her!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Dr Gaay is awesome. She takes to listen to both the patient and the parent. The kids feel comfortable and cared for.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Loved our visit. The receptionists are very kind and helpful, and the nurse was too. Dr. Gaay is always attentive to our questions and had a great bedside manner. Shes very good with our son, and he gets comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Dr. Gaay is very patient, listens to all our questions and answers them to our satisfaction. As first time parents we trust Dr. Gaay. Very friendly staff, scheduling is a breeze. Overall very happy with Dr. Gaay and eagle as a whole.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

We arrived a little early, and did not have to wait past the scheduled time. Dr. Gaay's assistant was kind and helpful, as always. Dr. Gaay spent a lot of time with us, answering our questions and was concerned about patient's total well-being, not just medicine. She is genuine and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019