Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Marks

Dr. Marks and his new associated doctor, also known as Dr. Marks (no they are not related) are exceptional doctors who love their jobs!! Both of them are remarkable in knowledge, skill and technique. They treat you as a human and not like a lab rat to make money off of by way of office visits. I've been very blessed to have found both of them!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr Marks is a great Doctor. He always puts you mind at ease with your illness and give alternatives to how to help you. He works with your doctors to find out what the best course is for you. He has a great attitude, which makes him very easy to talk to and enjoy his company. He always explains what he is doing so you can go into a procedure feeling comfortable and confident that he will do a great job. I have been seeing Dr. Marks for a while now and I can tell you he always puts you first and makes sure you are never in the dark. He answers all your questions and if he does not know the answer right off, he finds out for you and informs you. His staff is always nice and so inviting. Once you see him, you will not want to see anyone else because he is such a great and caring doctor. He is one of the few doctors who do it because they love to help people not for the money. He is awesome. I wish I could score him higher than they give on here.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I found this doctor to be harmful to my condition because he never ever wanted to do anything to help the three diseases I have. He only wanted to hone in on the medications I was on. Never once did I hear anything about nutrition, sleep all medication related. He also really needs to be careful of who he accuses of taking medications wrong. He is also way too young to have a lot of experience in this field.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I figured there was a lot of family and friends in town for dr. Mark how would it be possible to please every patient and get 5 stars on every doctor rating site. After my appointment with him I am so pleased to say it's all true. Every wonderful amazing almost unbelievable review this doctor has received is true. Not in six years have I felt so taken care of he listens like really listen he is my angel. If you want a real pain management doctor who is aware that your life is in his hands and doesn't power trip over that , and doesn't force procedures on you because of that, but actually listens and tries to solve the cause and not just treat the symptoms this is your man.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

One word is AMAZING! I drove to Austin from Odessa & it was worth every mile!! The most thorough dr I've ever dealt with. He spent 45 min to an hour asking questions & really listened to the answers. I went to another pain management dr n Odessa for 7 years & couldn't take him any longer so I was searching desperately for someone who would figure out why I was having pain & I think I found that person n dr marks.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I moved from Indiana to Austin had severe pain problems from cancer surgeries. He was recommended by my urologist and he helped us to find the right pain manager. He was so helpful and genuinely cared about my quality of life and continues to help me as my cancer progresses. I recommend him very highly and will continue to use him thru this life adventure.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I moved from Michigan to Waco and found Dr Marks in Austin and what an amazing experience I've have with him as my new PM doctor!! He's very kind and compassionate with his patients!! Has a passion to make his patients as comfortable as he can!! Best Doctor I have and worth the 2 hour drive!! Thank you Dr Marks for being a great doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Marks on Friday May 30th where I came into his office in a tremendous amount of pain and barley walking at 5pm. Dr. Marks had a full schedule and not one appointment available but his efficient and kind staff went the extra mile to get me in at the end of the day and work week to see Dr. Marks. He took the time to make me feel comfortable and explained various options. I left Dr. Marks office at 5:50 walking without any pain and with a positive experience. Thank you Dr. Marks for letting me enjoy my grand daughters Pre K graduation weekend. Warmest regards, Fay Migdol

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

A couple of weeks ago, I woke up with intense back pain. It was just days before my 3-year-old son was scheduled for surgery, so I had to get better fast. Dr. Marks was great. He took the time to listen, and talk about my options for treatment. And, his plan worked! Thanks to Dr. Marks, I was able to be there for my son. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr. Robert Marks cares! After my mother visited two other doctors, on a friend's recommendation, I brought her to see to Dr. Marks. And after taking the time to examine her and really talk to us, he was able to get to the root of her problem. Immediately, she felt complete relief. And unlike the previous doctors, the office had their own in-house "procedure suite" which saved mom quite a bit of money by not having any outside fees or additional co-pays. Dr. Marks is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Dr. Robert S. Marks's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2006)

GHI