Ratings for Dr. William R. Staggers

I had a tummy tuck and liposuction performed by Dr. Staggers @ Eastern Shore Plastic Surgery. He is a very knowledgeable doctor and has a very kind and compassionate manner about him. He was informative and answered all of my questions. He explained everything to me and didn't make me feel rushed. The results were fantastic and I went back to work sooner than I had anticipated, which worked out great for me. The staff was great and very helpful. Both Dr. Staggers and his nurses called to check on me numerous times after the procedures to make sure I was doing OK. I would recommend having services at Eastern Shore Plastic Surgery and I would definitely go back for additional surgery!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I injured my forehead, leaving a large hole in my forehead. I brought the piece of my forehead that came off to the ER hoping that it could be reattached. Dr Staggers was called to the ER to consult (after the ER doc said it couldn't be fixed but called in the Plastic Surgeon on my insistance). Dr. Staggers was kind and very professional. He reattached the part that came off my head (which the ER doctor said could not be done). Within a week afterwards you could hardly see where the work was done. Its been two months and you can't even see it. I am so thankful I didn't listen to the ER doc and thankful for Dr. Staggers great work. When and if I decide to have any elective work done, I will be using the more than capable hands of Dr. Staggers.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

LOVED HIS WORK! Dr. Staggers performed a breast reduction on me and I could not be happier. He was very professional and honest with me from the beginning and his staff worked with my insurance. I cant believe my transformation. I also could not believe how little pain I had after surgery but I guess that is what happens when you have a great surgeon. Thank you Dr. Staggers!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Staggers is fantastic. I traveled back to AL from TN just to have work done by him. Great surgeon and cares for his patients. O love him and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I wouldn't touch him with a 10foot pole. Got infected and had to go through 3 surgery's!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr. Staggers and his staff are above and beyond the best in this field. Dr. Staggers gave me everything I asked for and more! I highly recommend him! All of his staff members are polite and exhibit the upmost caring attitude towards each and every patient and potential patient.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2006

Dr. William R. Staggers's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Oxford