Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Robinson

I have been with Dr Robinsin for 16 yrs he delivered four of my five kids.the last one I mived out of state and I have been back and went back to him. He hsd always been there for questions or problems...I gave been going through. I have even had the honor of having his wife there also with my ultra sound.. they both mean the world tho me I would recommend him to anyone who is looking. He has sl ways been honest with me and thorough with explaining things this will be my daughter OB GYN in the next couple of years also..

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Robison delivered my last child 3 years ago. I loved going to his office everyone was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an OBGYN. He was a little late at times. The services was wonderful inspite of that.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

I had the worst experience with this doctor, staff and billing office. I was as an out of state patient who had a miscarriage while visiting SC. The service that I was given was unprofessional and insensitive. If you are considering this OBGYN office, I warn you please consider another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Robinson for almost 8 years now. He's delivered my two children and I will go to no one else until he retires, which I hope is a long time from now. His manner is easy, and he is just really willing to take the time to talk me and address any concerns I may have. I cannot recommend Dr. Robinson enough!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Very thorough compared to other ob/gyns I have been to. Does urinalysis and cbc tests almost everytime I go there to make sure everything is ok, which I like. Also very friendly and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Robert J. Robinson's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1974)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan