You may also like

Excelent DDS, very Fun, very fast, habla espanol muy economico sin dolor, tiene un consultorio comodo con parqueo

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Dr. Santacruz and his entire staff are pleasant, genuine and informative. I originally went in for a painful tooth which ended up needing a root canal. I needed much more work on top of that, so they worked with me and my insurance to get the maximum amount of work done as possible for each insurance period. They explained everything to me up front, including prices, so there were no surprises. Dr. Santacruz is very sweet and funny and it's truly become like a family for me! His assistant/ front desk manager/ everything else is super nice as well. They are a wonderful team and it's never been a hassle going in to see them. I've never had to wait more than 5 or 10 minutes. Dr. Santacruz is also very thorough. He goes back to check other teeth to be sure they are ok. He wants to be 100% sure that everything feels right. It's a family practice, and the place is definitely kid friendly, with cartoons or movies playing all the time. I really really like these guys!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Francisco J. Santacruz's Credentials

Updates

• First Name changed from "FRANCISCO" to "FRANCISCO J."

October 21, 2013