Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Ascher-Walsh

Very pleased for my experience with Dr. Ascher-Walsh

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

tytytydfnjsdfjsd fhdjfhsj f fehfjshfjs. hfjdhfjsdhjfh.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr Ascher Walsh Rocks!!! Not only does he have an amazing bedside manner, (highly unusual in a surgeon), but he is Super Skilled!!! He assured me that everything was going to be fine and I couldn't be happier. I just had surgery earlier this month (April 2018) and I didn't even lose a drop of blood, everything went smoothly and I'm already feeling great practically back to myself. I wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone else besides Dr. Ascher Walsh. He is simply the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I had surgery with Dr Charles J. ascher_walsh on April 2017,it was the worse experience I ever had ,I was on lot of pain kept going back to the hospital,calling to the Dr for my surprise he was on vacation,I was told I have to wait for him to came back ,any other Dr want to take care of my situation.,Two weeks later Dr Ascher_walsh performed a second surgery because I had nerves damaged during the first surgery .Even after the second surgery I still was on pain. the nerves damaged affected my fifth leg ,my lower back and other parts on my lower abdominal muscles .I had to go to Physical therapy on Pelvic .I'm not happy and felt mistreated and I will never recommend .It is so frustrating and disappointing to hear from you r Dr the little consideration even though I was on lot of pain.He tried to make me believe I was just complaining ,but I have supporting facts because I visited differents specialist to find that I really suffered several and severe damages almost 10 months and still dealing with the problem

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr Walsh and his team were amazing! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Ascher Walsh & his staff are amazing. I would not have felt comfortable having anyone else operate on me . From my initial consultation to post-op appointments everything was amazing. Sure surgery is a scary thing, especially when its something that could impact your future fertility, but I was confident knowing that i had a fantastic doctor with immense knowledge and experience. Dr. Ascher- Walsh has the best bedside manner. As a nurse I've met plenty of physicians and this guy is a god send. There needs to be more doctors like him in the world. I was really scared about surgery but i was reassured that everything would be ok, and it was. If you are looking for a doctor who will go above and beyond- this is your guy. I had one fibroid removed through a robotic myomectomy and am looking forward to starting my family now that the awful fibroid is out. Simply the best of the best!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Ascher- Walsh is a remarkable and compassionate surgeon! After consulting 2 surgeons (regarding a Myomectomy) who told me they couldn't remove all my fibroids and preserve my uterus or wanted to give me a vertical incision (yikes) a friend insisted I see Dr. AW. I immediately felt that at ease, he assured me he would remove my 10 fibroids and preserve my uterus so that I could carry children AND i he could give me a bikini incision! His confidence and assurance made me feel 100O% sure that i could put my uterus, future ability to carry children and life in his capable hands! During surgery he discovered I had not 10 but 38 fibroids!! The largest was 12cm! He expertly removed them ALL and saved my uterus! I was only in the hospital 1 night and was able to recover at home. He and his dream team gave me back my life and I am forever indebted to them!! If you have to have a Myomectomy there's really no reason to see anyone else! He is simply the BEST!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Amazing!!! He was my surgeon and he's my doctor, excellent care!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I highly recommend him! He was my surgeon and I was under excellent care!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Dr. Charles Ascher-Walsh is the best Dr. anyone can have. A great surgeon with a warm personality and really cares for his patient. He performed hysteroscopy on me with minimal pain. He explained things well and never rushes. His nurse and physician assistant are both as great. Dr Ascher-Walsh wants the best for his patient. If you ask me who is the best surgeon out there it will be the one and only Dr. Ascher-Walsh. Thank you Dr. you are the best!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr. Charles J. Ascher-Walsh's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1995)