Ratings for Dr. Betty G. Jordan

I have been seeing Dr. Jordan for over more than a year now. She has been very concerned about my blood pressure and she was extremely patient and diligent working with me to find the proper medications to control it. I have absolutely no complaints. She is very sweet and compassionate dealing with me. I have numerous other chronic conditions that she helps me with. She is very knowledgeable and every time I see her she gives me a thorough exam.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Betty Jordan is a great doctor. She takes time to explain in detail so I understand everything. She makes good decisions for treatment and allows for patient input. I feel like we are working together to me healthy. The nurse and office staff are always courteous and professional. They all make me feel important every time I go there.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

The staff here has always been sincere and wishes to help you get better rather than guessing or throwing medication at you to see what happens. I feel like I am visiting a doctor and not a business that is stamping a number on me and pushing me through. I will definitely be back, but hopefully no anytime soon. I prefer to stay healthy :-)

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Physical was professional and painless. Dr.Jordan is very thorough and listens well. Her nurse is kind and efficient. She gives painless shots and bloodwork sticks. They follow up on the patient portal and answering calls.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Jordan always listens carefully, asks thorough questions and offers appropriate options for my care. I feel like she values my feelings, cares for me, and respects my individuallity as a patient. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I had an appt for f/u on my lab work, BP alnd cholesterol Dr Jordan was punctual she is very thorough and addressed all my needs i also got my flu shot and she sent in new prescirptions for me the staff was excellent at always

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Had left shoulder pain and she took an X-ray and showed calcified spots. Gave me a shot and it was like a miracle. In a few days the pain was almost gone. Had called my pain doctor and he could not see me and called your office and could see me right away. So thankful because we were going out of town for Labor Day and I was in so much pain I would have not been able to go.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Jordan is so pleasant, friendly and professional and always takes the time to answer all my questions. She never makes me feel rushed. She is also open minded to alternative approaches to health and wants to do what is best for her patients.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I have been a patient at Eagle in Oakridge for many years.I received my annual physical with Dr Jordan. She is my primary care physician. I love her! She genuinely cares about her patients . She listens and makes you feel a very important part of your own well being . Without a doubt she is ONE amazing Doctor. We are all blessed to have her! That being said, Let's not forget the office and clinical staff. They are all awesome! They too treat you like family and want what's best for you. They get you in when you need to be seen,stick you when you need to be stuck, and call to see how you're doing. Just like Family!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr Jordan is a thinker, listen then comes up with a possible answer. I like her profeselisim very much.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016