Ratings for Dr. Seth C. Gamradt

Repaired rotator cuff problems, including one full thickness tear, another tendon that was nearly full thickness and hanging by a thread as well as filing sharp bone edges which were a contributing factor to the tears in the first place. He did this all with several arthroscopic incisions and a minimum amount of pain, at least so far. Very responsive and helpful office. I felt at all times that I was in the best of care.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I'm currently undergoing treatment by the doctor, and so far, he seems fine, if a bit quick with the preliminary diagnosis. The real issue is his office staff and nurse. They are incredibly unhelpful and rude people. The nurse rarely returns calls, and when she does, she acts as if I'm inconveniencing her. The office staff isn't much better. When things need to be done, there is no communication at all, and as I've never had a problem like this before, I don't know the ins and outs of how to deal with MRI results, X-Rays, etc. Instead of telling me, the office staff is contemptuous about how I don't know to bring certain things to them, all of which results in longer wait times, etc. When I discuss pain medication, I get this same contempt and nastiness, as if their day is far, far more important than figuring out what pain medication is going to work. They have really put me off USC and Keck in general with their attitudes towards me, and I expect, to other patients as well.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

We went to Keck Usc Hospital Downtown Los Angeles at 9 am. All staff there was v very nice. They made me ready for surgery. Doc came before surgery and explained us again about surgery. I was the 3 rd person for surgery. There were 2 more patients after me for ACL surgery. Surgery lasted like 2-1/2 hrs. I used my own Hamstring for surgery instead of cadavor. When Nurse woke me up, i ask nurse, what time will my surgery start. She was laughing and told me that surgey was already done. Wao ! Doc already explained my wife about my Condition like My Hamstring, my bones and my meniscus and my surgery. He also later came to me with my pic of all these things. Showed me and explained me. he also gave us his cell no ( in case of emergency ) I was so happy that Dr Gamradt did my surgery. I was released same day 5 pm. We came home. My next apt is after 1 week. Then he will send me to physical therapy. (Baldeep Singh bunty3579@hotmail.com)

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I was really impressed ith Dr. Gamradt's bedside manner. My husband is needing a revision of his ACL. Being a recent formal RN at USC, I reviewed all Ortho-sports surgeons and the best was the new guy at KECK.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

I do NOT recommend Dr. Gamradt at all. He performed an ACL reconstruction surgery on me, and within 6 months, the graft failed and I needed another surgery. Don't waste your time here.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

As a patient of Dr. Gamradt, I highly recommend this skilled surgeon. I recently had the rotator cuff on my left shoulder surgically repaired. He was extremely knowledgeable and helped me understand the problems, symptoms, and treatment options. Aside from his professional qualities, his calm demeanor made me feel at ease in preparation for my operation. My shoulder is healing well, thanks for Dr. Gamradt's skills. On a side note, he is a handsome fella.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

I absolutely recommend Dr. Seth Gamradt for orthopedic surgery! He has provided our family with clear explanations throughout the entire surgery experience. On my father's operation day, the rotator cuff surgical procedure fell within the estimated time frame (minimizing worry for my Mom and I). We are appreciative of him taking great care of my Dad. Thank you, Dr. Gamradt!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Dr. Seth C. Gamradt's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 2000)