Ratings for Dr. Purushottam A. Gholve

Dr Gholve had amazing bedside manner, and was knowledgeable, and forthcoming in regard to treatment. I feel comfortable knowing my son's leg injury is now healing. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Upon my diagnosis of osmotic demeylinating syndrome in January of 2013, I was left with contractures of both my legs. At the advice of Dr. Henley, Dr Gholve at Tufts NEMC was consulted. My first surgery on 11/20/14 was more complicated then I had imagined. However, Dr Gholve, his supporting medical staff, as well as the nursing professionals at NEMC proved to be the most caring, compassionate and more importantly,clinically skilled group, I have ever encountered. Both of my parents are nurses, as are two of my sisters. We are a family that is well aware of the standards of medical and nursing practice. I had a number of post-op complications to be expected of someone in my physically compromised state. These complications were dealt with quickly, enabling me to recover and rehabilitate with great success. I am now walking with the assistance of a walker and cane and beginning to tackle stairs and fully expect to resume independent living within the year. There are no words to express the gratitude of me and my family towards Dr Gholve, his team, and the Tufts NEMC staff. In my wildest dreams, I never thought I would walk again. I am achieving goals that three years ago seemed impossible.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015