Ratings for Dr. Emma Grabinski

Best OB/GYN in tri-cities. Love her english accent. Did a great job explaining things.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I love Dr.Grabinski!! She is the best around! I am so glad my PC reffered me to her when I was having trouble. She always takes the time to call me after I have talked with the nurse about concerns. I can't imagine ever seeing anyone else for my needs. Thank you for all you do!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I love Dr. Grabinski, she is always in a great mood, is willing to stay extra time and answer any question I have. I am pregnant with baby number 3 and wish I could have had Emma with my previous pregnancies. Her office is always great about returning my calls if I have something going on.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr Grabinski is hands down the best doctor I've ever had! Just had my first baby and she made both myself and my husband so comfortable and at ease with everything. She was always so patient with a our questions and genuinely listened and cared. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great OB!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I must say I went from having a mid-wife to having Dr.Grabinski and she is the best! She is ver knowledgable and very caring! I had a bad experience with my 1st child (mid-wife) and I am now on my 2nd child and Emma is GREAT! I wish she was around when I had my 1st child. I would change her for any other doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Grabinski by far is the most caring Dr. I've ever seen. She treated me with the most compassion I've ever been given by a physician. I will recommend her to every woman I know.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. Grabinski is awesome! She completely put me at ease, was very helpful and knowledgeable and I walked out glad to have found her as an Doctor. I will be referring her to anyone who needs an Ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Worst Dr I ever encountered. No respect for the patient or the child just born to the patient. Also shows disrespect to the nursing staff around her. I will never see her again!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr Grabinski is the BEST! She's so patient, doesn't make the appointment feel rushed at all. You can tell she's genuinely interested and concerned with you and your baby's well being. And so helpful and knowledgeable. This is my first pregnancy and she has made me feel so comfortable! I wouldn't see anyone else!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Exceptional appointment management and thorough discussion with doctor. Would go to no one else.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012