Ratings for Dr. A. Howland Hartley

I received a bill from this Dr. and I have never met him or spoke with him

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Dr. Hartley is the best. Friendly and very skilled!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr Hartley is not only an excellent, thorough and top notch Doctor in his field-- --he is exceptionally kind and has such a wonderful and caring manner with his patients. I simply adore him! So thankful for him over the years and the care that he has given to me an family members. His staff is also so very kind and caring. That is HUGE when entering into a medical facility. So appreciate all they do! Excellent and superior in his field ---Dr Hartley is!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Hartley is one of the most thorough and knowledgeable doctors I have ever met. He always ensures that time spent with him is meaningful and addresses all concerns. He is a much coveted doctor in the Washington DC area and once you have met him, you would know why!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Hartley's bedside manner is wonderful. He's always ready and willing to discuss your concerns and offers options for treating when necessary.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Hartley has been very helpful in treating my resistant psoriasis. I go for UVB light therapy 3X a week now. His staff is exceptionally nice and responsive.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

When I lived in Maryland, I was a patient of Dr. Hartley. I moved to SC in 2001 and I still searching for a doctor with his expertise and bed-side-manner. Seven years and I have not found ANY ONE that even comes close to his examination. Dr. Hartley, have you every considered moving south????? We need you desperately here in Aiken.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

I can not say how amazing Dr. Hartley and staff have been during my treatments. I have been a patient for 5 months now. I travel from Washington, DC to Prince Frederick, MD monthly for my appointments and his staff always work to accommodate my schedule. Dr. Hartley is very knowledgeable about the newest research in dermatology and my skin problems are clearing with some amazing results.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2006

Dr. A. Howland Hartley's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Prince Frederick, MD