Ratings for Dr. Ijeoma N. Innocent-Ituah

Very smart nice Dr that was very caring & concerned about me! I have recommended her to many of my family & friends! Thank you for your professionalism & your excellent bedside manner!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Innocent for a couple years now. She is great! She listens and spends a lot of time with me. I have never felt like she was rushing me out the door like I have with many other physicians. I have recommended her to my friends who really like her as well. The office staff is very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I shouldn't have gone back to this doctor. This was the third visit in 3 years, and after this visit I had her taken off my list when I call to make appointments. Rough and straightforward is fine, but Dr. Innocent is arrogant and unprofessional. She does not listen. She assumes. I complained of pain/pressure in groin area. She told me she didn't "see" anything and that the problem could be psychological. Basically, because she did not see anything...I could not possibly "feel" anything. I must have been making it up. Thanks for the diagnosis...I could have stayed home and looked myself. Doctors like her are the reason so many people suffer illnesses that should have been diagnosed earlier on!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

As a brand new patient, one with many different diagnoses, Dr. Innocent asked me NOTHING ABOUT MYSLEF. She spent absolutely NO time getting to know me. She was not thorough with her initial examination, she didn't even listen to my lungs or heart! She was not warm or inviting and I felt as though I was just a piece of meat. HORRIBLE, will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

I found Dr. Innocent to be kind, knowledgeable, and very nice. She did not rush me, listened to me, and explained everything to me. She was friendly and firm. I have since recommended her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

I went in for what I knew was strep throat. Dr Innocent attributed my body aches, fever, and sore throat to allergies. Allergies!!! I've had allergies for years and never felt that bad. She sat in the corner on her pc the whole time I may have gotten 1 minute of face time, she ran no tests and barely looked at me. She wrote me a script for allergy meds I'm already on and moved on. I was very very disappointed in the lack of attention she showed me. I tried calling her back 2 days later and of course a day later I haven't received a call back. Funny thing is 2 days after I went to Dr my wife got sick w guess what... Strep Throat!! Took the Drs at EJ all of about ten minutes to diagnose. They could not believe that another Dr said my symptoms were due to allergies, they actually laughed about it. What a joke. Ochsner has one of the most impersonal Dr- patient systems I've ever seen. They sit facing away from u on a pc and ask u questions that u already answered on the questionnaire.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012