You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Heidi C. Calipjo

When my doctor moved out of state several years ago he referred me to a new doctor in the practice for my continue care including pain management through opiate medications (which I had been taking for many years). When I saw the doctor she was unsmiling and very curt and rude with me, simply stating that she would prescribe only one month of my pain medications and I would have to find a new doctor. This is a HUGE problem in the chronic pain community! Doctors that are unwilling to even consider prescribing scheduled pain medications, I suppose out of fear of losing their license. However, this fear is mostly unfounded, for as long as they are prescribing appropriately and the patient isn't abusing the meds then the FDA wouldn't even look twice at them. So many chronic pain patients are not treated appropriately due to this resistance to treat w/out certain options. And this physician was very rude about the whole thing, which was uncalled for.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Heidi C. Calipjo's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "When my doctor moved out of state several years ago he referred me to a new doctor in the practice for my continue care including pain management through opiate..."

October 23, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3027387'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014