Ratings for Dr. Gregory L. Ruff

Very disappointed. Went in to have a some scarring repaired. Did my research before hand and felt subcision was probably the best approach based on everything i read. However, during my initial consultation, every time I asked about subcision Dr. R redirected the conversation to injectables. He said based on the type of scars he thought injectables were the best approach. So, I deferred to the "expert". Now, I have $525 of juvaderm in my cheek and nothing to show for it. When I went back in to discuss how it really had no affect, Dr. Ruff said he thought a combination of subcision and injectables is now probably the best course. To say i'm disappointed is an understatement. Doctors seem to be the only professionals that don't have to stand behind their work. I realize everyone is different and results may vary, but it felt like the solution was going to be injectables regardless of the problem. Great staff, friendly and punctual - but my overall rating based on this experience is a 1

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

I have nothing to say but great things about Dr. Ruff and his staff. Dr Ruff listened to me and offered suggestions and I felt like I was the only patient he had in the office. The day of my surgery, I was very nervous/scared/anxious and excited, my emotions was overwhelming. Dr Ruff and his staff comforted me and talked with me and made me feel safe prior to putting me to sleep, I kept telling my mother how nice everyone was in the operating room and how safe they made me feel. My rhinoplasty looks great, the recovery was basically painless after the day of surgery. Swelling and bruising was much less than I expected. If I decide in the future to have more plastic surgery, Dr Ruff will be the one that I call. THANK YOU DR. RUFF FOR A "JOB" WELL DONE. I LOVE MY NEW NOSE.....

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I am in my mid 40s and recently had a face and neck lift performed by Dr. Ruff. I am young for this procedure, but I had a lot excess skin and sagging in the jaw area.I had an extensive and detailed consultation with Dr. Ruff to discuss what should be done. Dr. Ruff did a wonderful job on my face, leaving me looking fresh and restored. The loose, sagging skin was removed with minimal (nearly invisible)scarring. I would highly recommend Dr. Ruff to anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

I was a patient of Dr. Ruff in 1990, 1995, and 2000. I am grateful to him every time I look in the mirror. He is very skilled and knowledgeable, and very good. He has always impressed me as being everything a plastic surgeon should be. He really takes time with his patients, and seems to enjoy his patients and his work. It's not just a job for him the way it is with some other plastic surgeons. He's very special. He is also an amazing artist with an accurate eye for detail, and he brings those skills into his work. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, you should get a consultation with Dr. Ruff. I really think he's the tops.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Gregory L. Ruff's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grand Junction, CO