Ratings for Dr. William A. Sheremata

One of the best MS specialists in the country. Always makes time to go over everything.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Does not go over test results. I had to request my test from the hospital. He Misdiagnosed me with MS beware of this doctor, he will prescribe you REBIF and tell you it's the best thing. I finally went for two other opinions who said I do not have MS. These two doctors think he should retire, I agree.

Submitted October 5, 2014

The Best, after a 5 year misdiagnois, and 4 other opinions I finally believed I had MS.. I love my Dr. Sheremata, I travel 200 miles a trip to see the one Dr. I trust.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr. Sheremata is a world renowned MS Specialist and is so very excellent. You can't find a better Neurologist for MS! He is very caring, super intelligent, and so very nice to see. He never rushes his patients, he may not be right on time, but it's because he spends the time necessary for the patient. There is nothing he misses and I would recommend Dr. Sheremata to any and everyone! You can't get any doctor better. He is so willing to work with other doctors for the best care for his patients. I think the world of him. He has patients coming from all over the world to see him. He writes many papers for the medical journals, is a professor, author, speaks at seminars, an all around wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2006

Dr. William A. Sheremata's Credentials

• Univ Of Alberta, Fac Of Med, Edmonton, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1959)