Ratings for Dr. Tricia A. Twelves

Dr. Twelves is great, I have referred several of my friends and family to her. Dr. Twelves listens and cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

She is a great Dr. Spends time with you. Listen to what you have to say doesn't rush out the door

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I went to Tricia for both of my pregnancys and all my routine check ups and I absolutely love her and the staff! She listened to everything I had to say and let me make my own decisions when it came to certain situations. She diagnosed me with pcos and helped me get pregnant with my 2nd and watched me closely with my preterm labor. I was induced with my 2nd but had a hard time getting into the hospital the nursing staff wouldn't let me come in. When I was finally able to come in I saw my doctor and it was because of her that I had my baby that day. She made me a priority and made me feel like I mattered. I wish that she could be my doctor for every problem that I have. Her and her staff are truly remarkable. Trisha Gleave.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Twelves has been an amazing and thorough doctor. I began seeing her in 2009. It turned out that I had fibroids. She gave me options and let me decided what I felt most comfortable with. She respects me and trusts that I know my own body. She performed my hysterectomy at my request. Virtually flawless. My daughter moved back home temp. - I referred her to Dr. Twelves for her annual. Dr. Twelves found a lump on her throat. She sent her for some tests. - It turned out to be thyroid cancer. We were able to catch/treat it before it went to her lymph-nodes. My daughter is cancer free and living a relatively normal life - thanks to Dr. Twelves. We moved to Florida in 2011 and have not found another dr that I prefer over Dr. Twelves. I recently discovered I had cysts on my ovaries. My husband and I decided that we were only comfortable with Dr. Twelves as my surgeon. We flew to UT, consulted with her and she did my surgery as an outpt. It went perfect and I would do it again.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Dr twelves was just ok. Like the previous responder she wasn't that caring and I was treated like another patient. I've been trying to reach her nurse to get some test results back and after 10 calls I still haven't heard anything. This office seems unreliable.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

In one word I would just say "eh". She seems like a good doctor (I am 8 months pregnant right now) but this while pregnancy just feels very routine. I'm just another patient. She is not rude, but not really nice our friendly either. The staff is the same, Just "eh". If I could choose another doctor this late in the pregnancy I would. It would be nice to be looked at as a person and not just a patient all the time.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I could not rely on Dr. Tricia Twelves. She cancelled on me multiple times and at key milestones during my pregnancy. She'd book appointments (even for surgery) and cancel last minute. What bothered me the most was the lack of communication. I was left sitting at the hospital for hours only to be passed to some young kid fresh out of school to perform my surgery. No explanation was given. Poor service and professionalism. Do yourself a favor and find a better OBGYN for your needs.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Twelves is one of the best OBGYN Doctors I've dealt with. She is thorough, quick, and professional. She recognized medical issues I was experiencing quickly and treated them effectively so I was able to have a healthy baby. She is my doctor of choice and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

I went in to her office in excruciating pain after having been to the ER. I told her that two 5mg Lortab was not helpful enough. I was up front about having been on pain management for a year but had no opiates in nearly a year. Her solution was to prescribe a lesser strength. She diagnosed me with a fibroid and recommended a partial hysterectomy without presenting any other options. My surgery wasn't scheduled for several weeks and I was on pain meds the whole time. I informed them that I would need to taper down when I didn't need them anymore and was told that would be OK. Long story short, when I asked for 5-10 pills of a lesser strenght to taper me down she was nasty about it and wouldn't do it. She never told me she wouldn't give me more (surgery was postponed)and even though she knew I had PTSD didn't care that the withdrawal would cause more anxiety. I had been taking less meds than prescribed and never gave her a reason not to trust me. I'm now in opiate withdrawal.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

She is one of the best Doctors I've been to. I had went to other Doctors but she was the one who was able to help me. She was gentle, quick, and communication was clear and good. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011