Ratings for Dr. Timothy T. Smith

Dr. Tim Smith is the best of the best and should be the example for all other doctors to follow! I miss Dr. Smith being my family doctor and hope one day he will go back into family practice!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

The very best around!!!!!! Listens and takes care of you like no other that I have ever been to see.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Clinton is extremely lucky to have a Dr that is the caliber of Tim Smith. I had rather see him than my primary care Dr. He is extremely caring and always on the money with his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Very Helpful and knowledgable, Even though he is urgent care, Some people go to him for a primary care doctor. Have had very good experience.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Every one raved about Dr.Tim Smith & now I know why-he saved my life when no other dr's OR specialist could figure out what was wrong w/me. The craziest thing w/me was it was so easy for him to figure out that it should have been as easy for all the other dr's but the others were on the "TIME CLOCK" therefore too lax to even try. I wish I had a dollar for all the lives I've heard that he has saved that other dr's have missed!!! WHEN YOU'VE TRIED THE REST, GO TO THE BEST-- Dr. Tim IS the BEST.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Dr. Timothy T. Smith's Credentials

• Wv Sch Of Osteo Med, Lewisburg Wv 24901 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Clinton, NC