Ratings for Dr. Gregory T. Pupillo

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Pupillo is a very knowledable doctor! He is very kind, spenda all the time needed and really listens to the patient. I like him very much. When I first saw him I was on Copaxone but it wasn't doing me any good. So he jumpted in right away to take charge and get me on Novantrone. That was the best thing he could have done as it settled my MS down. He doesn't fool around brushing off symtpoms. I had trouble breathing and he had me into a pulmonogist that very day. He's a very take charge doctor! his staff is so kind and caring. Never do I have to wait long maybe 5 min for a scheduled appointment. Aperson really can't find a better MS doctor in the area. As a matter of fact I travel a couple of hours to see him. He was highly recommended to me and I ccan see why!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Pupillo is not very kind, doesn't believe your symptoms, makes you wait, and refuses any treatment for symptoms. We requested a different doctor because he didn't believe my wife was having an MS relapse and therefore refused to treat her. My wife has had MS since 2000, so she knows when she's having a relapse. Maybe he just was looking out for the insurance company. NOT a nice guy.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

This doctor was cold and to the point and at times showing no ivolvement with patient. His caring level very low and seemed to be too busy and not willing to discuss things with me.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Didn't do any tests just prescribed pain medications. Spent maybe 10 minutes with me total in three appointments.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

This doctor knows his stuff! He is very intelligent. He and his staff are very nice, caring and helpful. He was not in a rush to get out of the room either. He also was willing to call and did my MS specialist that I've been seeing for years. He did get to talk to him and they decided to work together and change my treatment. There was no hesitation on his part he was so professional knew what he needed to do and got right to work. Very Very impressive. ***** doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2006

Dr. Gregory T. Pupillo's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Amerigroup