Ratings for Dr. Stanley Zaslau

I've had two appointments with Dr. Zaslau about the same concern...a problem which persists today. But, during the appointments, I never felt as though he really cared all that much about my problem. His response was to tell me that I am getting older, and these things just happen. While it's true that an ultrasound showed no particular problems, the discomfort and concerns still exist. I expect my doctor to be dissatisfied with himself until I am confident of the answers I receive. His affect gave very little evidence of any concern at all. I will not return to him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I have been seeing him for 3 years he is wonderful just as his staff is!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr. Zaslau is a great Dr! Really helped me with my bladder problems!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Dr. Z saved my life. His diagnosis and treatment of my IC made me want to live again. I was suicidal from severe pain for over a year. He listened, believed, and treated me. I will def drive 2+ hrs to remain in his care. A few of the nurses have been extremely rude. Ruth, his receptionist, is a God send! I try for first appt of day, cause he does run late. But he's the head of urology with a plate full of responsibilities. Love this man!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

He's one of the best doctors around he does try to find out what's wrong and figure a away to help the best and healthy way.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I saw Dr. Zaslau about 3 years ago. The fact that I'm posting this after that length of time should show you just how upset he made me. I had a severe bladder infection and I had gone to the ER and they had given me an antibiotic. I took it for days and just kept feeling worse. They sent me to Dr. Zaslau. He was rude. He acted as if my questions were stupid. He also basically told me that I was wasting his time. He said that I was taking what I needed to be taking and I wasn't giving it time. He said that I was just being impatient and seeking attention. I have never been treated that way in my life by a doctor. I went to the ER a day or so later. They told me that had I not come back, my kidneys probably would have started to shut down because it had turned into a severe kidney infection. I filed a complaint about Dr. Zaslau. The hospital called me repeatedly and kept trying to get me to say that this was all a misunderstanding. I ended up dropping it just because I didn't want to deal with them anymore. I wish I hadn't. This man should not be in the medical profession.

Submitted October 23, 2014

Listened to me, never interrupted me like many other doctors did. He had great confidence backed up by great skills. I am so happy I was referred to him. My urinary issues are not non existant.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Honest and upfront about my condition. I appreciated that. Excellent bedside manner. I was happy that I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Was able to see him as a walk in. Never thought I would get in same day. He was very knowledgable and put my fears at ease. Very satisfied. Best physician in Morgantown.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Did a sling for me 10 years ago and I am still doing great. So happy that I went to him for care.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Stanley Zaslau's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1994)

AHC