Ratings for Dr. Shahla Ranjbar

Dr. Ranjbar and her staff are amazing! My entire family has been going here for years!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Pleasant, efficient and great staff. They are always happy to see their patient. Thank you Dr. Ranjbar for ny great smile.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Nice environment..they are a professional team.we would recommend her

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Ranjbar and her staff are all lovely and professional people. It has been a pleasure to their patient for over five years. Their new offices are well appointed and comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Great Staff and Dr Ranjbar is an excellent dentist would recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Responded to an emergency call within 5 minutes and met me at the office within a half hour on a late Saturday afternoon. Extremely impressed with her responsiveness. Very gentle and caring towards her patients. I highly recommend her as a family dentist.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I have been a patient of Doctor Ranjbar for past 10 years. She is the most trust worthy and most genuine gentle dentist I have ever seen. The staff is been there since I remember. They always greet you with smile and such a care. I would recommend this place to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I been a patient of Doctor Ranjbar for past 14 years, she is the best with great team. I do not have any dental insurance but never stopped me from getting my work done with their practice. I had bridge work done and multi crowns and they were really helpful with their payment plan options. Best dentist in northern Virginia.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

n my opinion, Dr. Ranjbar is a good dentist, she is very kind and friendly to her patients. Her front office staff especially the office manager(s) are very dishonest and argumentative. Both my wife and I visited this dentist over a year ago and unfortunately we were taken advantage of by their staff. They never quoted any price, instead they estimated an amount and stick you with the bill afterwards. I spent thousands over my insurance coverage and they are now (1+ years) later sticking me with yet another bill which they say insurance did not cover. This has now gone to the collection agency. While one agency removed the report, one did not. I called this morning and spoke with office manager and again received the same rude treatment. I pleaded my case and she did not care. After spending 5+thousands of dollars of out of pocket money, don't you think they would value your business or show some empathy to resolving the problem? After being told no you did not spend that amount again I asked to speak with the Dr and was told "no you can't she does not talk to customers about their accounts". Again, the office manager was being very argumentative. I persisted and then I was told she's on vacation!!! Readers be aware, ask for a written quote. Ask your insurance company to approve what is covered before work begins. Do not trust the office staff over your insurance coverage because you'll be sorry with a surprise bill. Always verify instead of trusting. GET IT IN WRITING! -Frustrated client that will continue to write reviews until they resolve my bill

Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Shahla Ranjbar

Dr. Shahla Ranjbar's response
Dear Skins F. Thank you for taking time to write your review. We are glad you found Dr. Ranjbar's clinical skill and knowledge as a great dentist to your satisfaction. Financial issues are only handled by the financial coordinator. Dr. Ranjbar has tasked herself to be a superb clinical and focus only on providing the best dental care to each and every patient. We apologize if accounting misunderstanding between your insurance, our billing department, and yourself has occurred. Although most dental offices provide a bridge or act as liaison between the patient and their insurance carrier in collecting payment for services rendered but in no way they can takes away each person's responsibility or burden of educating him/ her self about the limits of their prospective dental insurance policy. However, we understand the frustration that may occur sometimes when dealing with financial matters beyond person's control. Please accept our sincere apology and our offer to extend our financial assistance to resolve this matter in a satisfactory manner. Please call our office at your earliest convenience and ask to speak with our financial coordinator. Sincerely, Village Dentistry of Leesburg

Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Ranjbar has been my dentist for 5 years and has performed many procedures from bonding to crowns and fillings. I highly recommend her and. Her helpful and friendly office staff. She explains everything thoroughly and answers questions clearly and patiently. So grateful to have found a dentist I can rely on. Claire Hutchinson

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Shahla Ranjbar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

During the years that we have practiced in Leesburg, we have been proactive in ensuring patient-centered, preventive, minimally-invasive dentistry. Oral health has an impact on overall health. When we actively support people in overcoming their dental fears, teach them about preventive care, and provide non-surgical and minimally-invasive treatment, we know that we are contributing to the well-being of our community. Meeting the needs of patients in the most beneficial, satisfactory, and cost-effective way is an integral part of our practice philosophy; that's why we believe that the best patient is an educated, informed patient, and why we are committed to ensuring choice in treatment options. Dental technology has made such significant strides that even very anxious patients can look forward to comfortable dentistry. We look forward to meeting you and your family… and hopefully developing a long, mutually beneficial relationship. Our team will be happy to answer any of your questions.

• English