Ratings for Dr. Marc S. EFFRON

I am currently a patient of Dr. Effron and I truly appreciate him. He really listens. Great doctor. His staff is great. I needed him in an emergency and he got right back to me. He had a late cancellation and made room for me to come in for an emergency visit. He and his team are AWESOME!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Effron has a terrible bedside manner which significantly affected my treatment and recovery. If you experience this with this doctor or any other, try another one! Don't let them ruin your life!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

Great Docter, listens well..Spends quality time with me. Understands my pain, and address's it..Would recommend to anyone with low back pain..Great find!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Effrons for many years. His staff is great to work with. He is very talented and expert in injections. I highly recommend hinm

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

What ever happened with the Hypocratic Oath? Had an emergency Sunday situation where the office had no Emergency contact. Found home number and was basically blown off by peeved Dr.Effron who said call my office (on Sunday without an answering service for emergencies working. Wife was in excrutiating pain from a January car accident and he could have cared less!! This seems to be the state of many doctors today... My suggestion? Get into another line of work like a mechanic as there is little compassion it seems by many of todays physicians for their patients, plus has yet to be able to help or find wife's back problem!!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Great doctor. Spends a great deal of time with patient and really listens. Doesnt seem to act like some stuffy doctors.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011