Ratings for Dr. Hussein Saad

This was a great experience. He is knowledgeable and very thorough. Never ever felt rushed or pushed into a decision. Do your research. This doctor is the best!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

He was highly reccomended by my doctor. Im glad I took that recommendation. He was honest, and allowed me to be very involved in my care. I couldn't be happier with the results from my shoulder surgery (rotator cuff). Do your research. He is the BEST!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Excellent overall experience. I am very happy I was referred to him by my doctor. He is good at explaining things to you, without confusing you with medical jargon. Do your research. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

He really takes time to explain things. He is an excellent surgeon. I had rotator cuff surgery with him, and I had a full recovery without any problems. I would highly recommend him to anyone with any shoulder problem.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

He is a wonderful physician. He listened to me, and I never felt that he was rushing me. He did a wonderful job on my surgery, and I had a 100% recovery with a great outcome. He really gave me my life back. I highly recommend this wonderful doctor and person.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015